Saturday, July 28, 2012

Surprise, Surprise

Fantastic Sunday Winters morning here in Redcliffe.  The vegie garden is loving this weather.  Surprise surprise with all the recent rain my strawberries weren't doing so well.  But today what did I find.  One solitary strawberry.



I have quite a few strawberry plants over 15  in so I hope this is the start of something.   The rest have plenty of little flowers on them.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend.  I will today be sorting through some clothes.  Hubby and I are heading out on a cruise in less then 2 weeks now.  So exciting.  First cruise and the way this Queensland weather is I hope it continues for quite awhile. 

Quote of the week is dedicated to my children.
  No matter of the challenges that is dealt to  you I know you  have the strength to push through it and deal with it.  As your mum I am always there to guide you and stand beside you.

Life is not meant to be easy, my child, but take courage - it can be delightful.
George Bernard Shaw

 Sue  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment