Monday, July 30, 2012

Brown, Brown, Brown


Joining in the fun again with Sister Sun with the colour Brown.  I never realised how many photo's I had of brown shades.  First attempt of Sour Dough Bread turned out so good.  I fed my sour dough bug for over a week.  
Yummy Christmas cake.  Every year at christmas hubby and I head over to a church at Sandgate to look at the christmas lights.  Every year I always purchase fudges and jams from the stall that is run by the parishers.  I was lucky last year to pick up this cake.   This year I will attempt to make my own.
Green Me Up Granny is all about recycling, upcycling and a back to basic way of life.  Homemade products.  The sign of Green Me Up Granny is made from recycled products that I purchased from Reverse Garbage on the southside of brisbane near the PA hospital.  It is like an Alladin's Cave.  You never know what treasures you will uncover.

Handmade beanie made from a couple of old cardigans that were starting to wear.  Also has a matching set of gloves and scarf.

Handmade Silk Soap.  Love the silk soap.  It lathers so good.  I haven''t bought shop soap for many years and why would I.

The old drawing of the Laidley Hotel.  My son was in an art exhibition awhile ago and this was done by one of his friends.

A couple of mushrooms hanging out in my garden.

Have a fantastic week everyone.  Don't forget to check out all the other bloggers that are linked to Evi Blog for their colour Brown.

















Sue xx
.

2 comments:

  1. those church stalls must be awesome, I'd come home with full bags too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos - and some great things there too. Love your soap and the beanie! cheers Wendy

    ReplyDelete