Saturday, July 14, 2012

Purple Passion

Another great colour this week is Purple.  Even before I start going through the photo's on my computer a few pop into my head and my favourite purple photo would be the Lavender Fields in Tassie.  This photo is also on my wall at work.  Enjoy the photo's below.  Don't forget to check out Sister Sun blog for Evi purple picture and all the other links on her page.
Handmade Soap
Amazing Art
Love the Hydrangeas
Lavender fields
My special little granddaughter
One of my handmade scarves

Being a BrisStyler I definitely have to add this button.




Have a great week everyone.  I love the colour purple.


Sue x
















2 comments:

  1. Love the hydrangea and of course the Bridestowe Lavender Farm in Tassy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a hydrangea and lavender too, such a cute hat, and that soap looks very special.

    ReplyDelete