Saturday, November 3, 2012

My Favourite Smells.

I truly love Sunday mornings.  This is when I can sit down at the computer and go through the list of blogs that I subscribe to and enjoy reading.  This week Deb  from Ramblings of a Square Peg in a Round Hole has chosen favourite smells for our weekly scavenger hunt.  This is going to be fun.  I love fragrance and smells.  I believe smells and aromas can set the mood.  Most of you are aware that even though I work fulltime I also have a small business of making candles and handmade soaps.  So smell plays a very big part in my life. 

The smell of a new born baby.
This is a photo of my first grandchildren.  Yes twins.  They are now 7.  Now I have 4 grandchildren and another due in 2 months.
Handmade Bubblegum Soap.
Christmas Fruit Cake.

Lavender.  I adore the smell of Lavender. 
This is the Lavender Farm in Tassie.















 

2 comments:

  1. oh yes babies, I forgot how wonderful they smell. thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lavender, roses and sandalwood all together. Mmmm..... Maa

    ReplyDelete