Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello 2013

Happy New Year everyone.  I have been away on holidays on the Sunshine Coast soaking up the sun and not really doing a great deal but now back to work and planning the year out.

While I was away something beautiful happened.  My 5th  grandchild arrived a few days early.  Only two days before my birthday.

Ava Rose Price

Born: 29th December 2012

          9lb 2 oz

          51 cm length.



 
 
I feel so blessed to have now 3 grandsons and 2 grand daughters.  Words cannot describe the feeling.
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sue! Grandchildren are just the best aren't they. We have just found out about our fifth grandchild who will be born later this year. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a cutie, Sue. No wonder you look like a cat that stole the cream. Congratulations to you and the family. Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is a cutie. She is the spitting image of her mum. It took me back 25 years ago.

      Delete