Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Time

You know I love christmas.  It is the best time of the year.  I love searching the shops and markets looking for the gift for that special person.  I love looking at all the christmas lights and this year we have quite a few houses in my Street in the festive mood.  I enjoy the christmas festivities.  So far in the last couple of weeks during work I have enjoyed 2 christmas luncheons and day of carols.  Last week a night at the Coffee Club for dinner with some work colleagues and tonight with the girls I spend most of the week with at the Comedy Club at Albion.  It has really been a busy time this year especially the relaunch of all my soaps at various markets around the area as well as my candles.

Last night was my last market of the year which was in King George Square in the city.  I remember as a child Mum and Dad taking us into the city to see the Myer Christmas windows.  This is when Myers was originally in Adelaide Street and who can forget the massive christmas tree in the square.  As a child I loved it and last night bought back all those memories.

Even though the tree has had a massive facelift and lights up on solar it still looks magnificant.  Last night the square was packed with markets as well as Myer Christmas Parade.



 
If you get a chance before Christmas why not head into the city and check out the tree.  Even though the market was only for last night the city looks amazing and the parade is on nightly.
 
Thank you to all the BrisStyle Angels who worked so hard to make this market and every market run smoothly. 
 
Thank you to all my customers who continue to support me and all my new customers from last night.  There will be plenty of people getting some fantastic candles and soaps this year.
 
Thank you to my family especially my hubby and daughter for all the help through the year with markets and new products.
 
Merry Christmas Everyone!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment