Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas to you and your family

Only a couple more days until Christmas.  One of my favourite times of the year.  Not for the presents etc but spending time with beautiful family.  My wish for this christmas is for everyone who reads my blog to have a wonderful christmas and of course a safe one as well.  It has been busy here this week.  I am still at work and don't finish up until Friday.  I have not wrapped any presents but at least they are all bought except a Konnect Game Box which hubby is picking up in the morning.

Busy weekend ahead plus we are flying out to Tasmania next Tuesday morning for a few weeks.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me in my previous business and as well as in my new one.

Have a merry christmas and a Happy New Year.  I hope to do a couple of blogs while I am away so you can see what we are doing.

Love to you and your family.

Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment